Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Craving Pickles?

The Experienced Pickler Version of Me: Craving pickles? Then make a BATCH yourself! Mmmmmm.....All the pickles you can eat!

Me 2 Weeks Ago: That sounds too hard.

Pickler Me: Trust me when I say this: The most difficult part is waiting 10 days to try them.

Me 2 Weeks Ago: I don't know how to jar, nor do I care enough to learn.

Pickler Pro: No need! Here is the low down..


I made these! I really made these!!!

Here is the recipe I used, Spicy Refrigerator Dill Pickles. It was rated 4.5 stars by almost 10,000 people! Had to be good right?

The truth is, there ARE tons of easy ones to use. The key for searching if you're a non-jarer like me is search the term: Refrigerator Dill Pickles. You might be overwhelmed with options.

Yes, you put the cucumbers into jars but you don't have to pressure seal the lid, just screw them on. Nice and simple!

Are you a pickler? Let us know how you do it!!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs